Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year!

 I wish all of you a healthy and prosperous 2011.

Please note the following announcements:

  • As always, I support performing artists and educators, as they are often people who benefit greatly from Rolfing but are often discouraged by the price of bodywork.  This year, I am offering a special package for a reduced rate to complete a Rolfing 10-session series by July 31, 2011.  Please see here or  contact me for details if you are an artist or educator, or if you know someone who would qualify.  I look forward to helping those who contribute to this city's liveliness.
  • Some of you already know that as part of my Buddhist practice I am involved in (and fascinated by) end-of-life care.  This year I am volunteering at Coming Home Hospice in San Francisco, which has been one of the nation's role models in providing compassionate care for terminal patients and their families for 23 years.  I am happy to talk to you about my experience and about end-of-life care in general, so feel free to drop me a note.  If you would like to donate to Coming Home Hospice, visit their homepage here.