Friday, December 16, 2016

2016 Gift Certificates






       Hurray!  You've survived 2016!       



It's been a muckier year than most, so you might be feeling an above-average accumulation of energetic gunk. Now, we just have to get through the holidays before we can flop past the finish line into a nice, fresh, new year. Right?



Treat your loved ones or yourself to a Rolfing Gift Package to re-align, cleanse energy fields, and get ready to take on 2017 with cat-like grace. 

Standard Gravity Rolfing 2016 Gift Certificates
3 Rolfing Sessions $415 (Reg. $450)
10-Session Series $1,395 (Reg. $1,500)

Head/Neck/Shoulder Sessions
40 Min. $60 (Reg. $75)
3 Sessions $210 (Reg. $225)


Inner space is the key to peace.
Because some problems don't get smaller,
but the space around them can increase.


Please email me at audreymei@gmail.com to get a Gift Certificate in either PDF or paper form. 


      My Re-Opened SF Rolfing Office       

As most of you know, I just returned to the Bay Area after 3 years living abroad. I've re-opened my Rolfing practice in Downtown San Francisco. Currently I'm working Mondays, Tuesday, and Thursdays. Here's my address :

220 Bush St #1084
(415)827-4940

5 minutes from Montgomery BART


Happy Holidays!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.



Audrey

Certified Advanced Rolfer